Thursday, April 24, 2014

So much motivation

I have been working very hard on my running to prepare for the half marathon in September. Since I found out there is a 15min mile limit I need to get my but in gear.
Yesterday I did my first mile in 14:29 and some woman who had been walking behind me stopped and told me I was awesome and gave me a high five.
This afternoon a part time girl at my office told me she was going to try running today because I talk about it so much. So touching!
I also facilitated our office to do a biggest loser starting May 1st. We each put 25$ in and a nurse at the office will weigh us once a week and keep track on a spread sheet. At the end of the 60 days the one who's lost the most percentage wise wins the money (not to mention the unwanted weight!)
Needless to say things are going well!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment