Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pint's and Halfs

Things are going very well this week. It took a major fail to hop back on the wagon.

I have been doing very well overall for the past three weeks sticking to my training program and staying on track with food.
Sunday I fell hard tho...

After skipping my scheduled 10mile walk and getting fried food for dinner topped off with a pint of ice cream for dessert I felt like the biggest failure ever come Monday morning.

By lunch time Monday I had downloaded "My fitness pal" and after work got in a 2.5 mile wog.

I feel much better and I feel my mind is back on track.

I have noticed a small pattern with this behavior, but I am focused on turning it back around.

I plan to wog after work tomorrow and get in my 10miles this weekend.

I found the half marathon I want to do but I also discovered there is a time limit of 3:15 which breaks down to a 15 minute mile.

Luckily I have until September, but this summer will not allow for many slip up's. I have lots of training to do to get my down to a 15min mile (or less)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment