Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Have you missed me??


If anyone is still out there following me I apologize for my absence, but as we all know life happens. I have started my second job at a mental health center and I have been putting in about 50-60hrs a week between both jobs. I love the new job and I am learning a ton, but free time is scarce these days and I am sorry I have not been keeping up on posts.

Another reason for not posting very often is because there is not too much to report as far as my weight loss. The past few weeks I have only exercised a handful of times. I ended up with another cold one week after my first one.

 I have been making decent choices as far as what I am eating but I most defiantly have not been as on track as I could/should be. Even though my food consumption is not 100% the best it could be, I have still lost a few pounds. As of my last weigh in I am down to 261lbs. Making my total since May 29lbs. Making my total since I moved home from AZ 72lbs.  J

I have not been working on any of the goals from my goals page and my C25K running has been nonexistent. The weather is cold and gloomy here and work out videos have been my go to lately due to lack of time. My gym has gotten some new machines and nice flat screen tv’s though so I am pretty happy about that.

We survived hurricane Sandy last night and my part of New England did not get hit as bad as other places. The wind was scary and I did not like it one bit, but I know it could have been much worse and I am thankful we did not sustain any damages.

Another form of Mother Nature has blown through my life today and I am going to take it easy, but I plan on getting back on track a.s.a.p. If I can get my shit together right now I can still drop a few pounds before thanksgiving. And I am still hoping I have lost enough for my family to notice and let me know they notice that I have lost weight.  

I am not sure if I still have anyone reading my blog but if I do thank you for hanging on. I will try to write more often. If I can get my act together I will have more to write about, which in turn should force me to find more time to write.

Bye bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment