Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Three jobs!?!?


I am just so busy. I have been training for my new job as well as working my normal fulltime job AND interviewing for another job working with the state. On top of all that I have contracted a cold that is in full force today. Luckily my schedule today and tomorrow is simple, Friday on the other hand the madness continues.

I was able to wake up early Monday and get a work out in before work. Yesterday I had my gym bag to go workout after my full day of training but by the time my day ended my throat was on fire. This morning and tomorrow morning I was supposed to hit the gym before work but this cold is getting in the way for sure.

I am going to allow myself to relax with this cold and be sure to stay on track with my eating since I cannot work out. I weighed myself this morning and I am still at the same weight I have been for weeks now, but at least it is not going up. I would love to see the scale go down but I feel good and I am not gaining so that is important. I am also not working hard enough to make the scale go down so I cant be disappointed.

Sunday I am finally supposed to go on that hike I have been talking about since July? But now it looks like Sunday might rain. Ugh so annoying!

Anyway that is my short update. I am still able to keep up reading all the blogs I follow but when it comes to writing I do not have much to report.

Sorry for being so boring! Thanks for reading.  
My work space today.

No comments:

Post a Comment