Thursday, September 27, 2012

Short update


I am doing well. Still maintaining the same weight on the scale but it has not got me down. I am still working out often and staying on track with WW points. I recently switched from doing both WW and MFP to just MFP, but it seems ever since I made that change I was not staying on track as much and I was eating unhealthier foods. I have decided to go back to doing both WW and MFP like I was when I started this whole thing. This week has been insane for me working full time and recently picking up a per diem job that I have began training. I am working 12hr days and my new job is about a 20-25 minute commute from my house.

I just wanted to check in and let folks know I am still doing well,  just very busy. I will be sure to write again soon, If I can ever find the time! LoL.

View from one of my new office buildings!!

My commute is North and boy is fall making it's apperance!
 
Thanks for reading and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment