Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thankful

Today I was reminded by a fellow bloggers post why I started this new way of life. I was reminded that I am not alone, these up’s and down’s and uncomfortable feelings are all a part of the processes.  I will have bad days, bad weeks, but I cannot forget how far I have come, how far I still have to go, and how hard I need to keep working. In the end it will all be worth it. It is already worth it.

I was in a funk and not feeling right or motivated this past week, but I think I have my mojo back. I was able to stay on track with my eating yesterday, and I am pumped up and ready for the gym this afternoon.  I have nothing planned this whole week or weekend that would sacrifice my calories and I feel if I can just stay on track for this one full week I will be so happy. I just need to take it small steps at a time. Short goals lead to long term bigger goals. My short term goal is to stay on track this whole week. Starting yesterday ending Sunday. 

I am toying with the idea of doing my cardio mix at the gym this afternoon. I think that would be the best option because it will keep things interesting and make time go by faster.

This is a short post but I thought it was important to be thankful for everyone else out there who writes about their weight loss. It truly does help me and I am glad I stumbled across this community.

Till next time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment