Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Yesterdays work out was good and I went to bed with 200 calories left!

I did my cardio mix completing 15 minutes on each cardio machine ultimately burring 418 calories. My only issue is that I was nauseous, almost motion sick, on all the machines. It is so frustrating but I was able to get through and it was not so bad.  I tired focousing on something in the distance that was still (not easy at the gym when everyone is moving around) but the only thing perfect for that was the wall clock and I did not want to watch the time! LoL. I made it through and took it easy and felt good afterwards.

Today it is cool and partly cloudy so I am going to exercise outside today. (I am most likely going to do my C25K work out.) Diner tonight is not going to be the healthiest option (homemade mac and cheese with ham in it) so I want to make sure I do a full hour of exercise and burn around 400 calories again.

I am also meeting my friend this week and she is going to let me use her 5lb weights and return the 3lbs I have been using. So either this weekend or next week my strength training is going to increase. I am excited about that because I defiantly notice my arms having flabby loose skin. My arms have always been big and I am well aware someone my size is going to have A LOT of saggy loose skin, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. I have never been self-conscious about my arms and they have gotten smaller and I thought I had prepared myself for loose skin but now that it is actually here I don’t like it.

It’s all good though I have already started saving for skin surgery. That will be my ultimate present to myself once I am at my goal weight    ;-)   I hope everyone is having a good day!
Not sure if you can notice an arm difference or not
October 2011 vs. August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment