Thursday, September 20, 2012

Doing good


Ah doing great.

Yesterday I did my walk/jog outside in some beautiful neighborhoods and dreamed about my future. I completed 60 minutes and burned 397 calories (my goal was to burn 400 calories) so I was happy.

I have recently picked up a second job and I just got the okay to start training next Friday. I am very excited because it is a per diem situation and I will be able to make my own schedule each month. I never thought I would take a per diem job but this one is with a great company and it is an excellent way to get my foot in the door. The only down fall is it is a 25 minute drive from my house. Most people are probably like “please 25 minutes that is nothing”   but my current dirve to work is 7 minutes and that is with red lights LoL. I also have a bit of an anxiety when it comes to driving far distances and/or on high ways.    :-/

It will be good though because this new job is in my field (my current job is far far from it) and once I am all trained and I can make my own schedule I will have all this extra income, which I desperately need.

I am nervous about how jam packed next week is going to be because it will be very difficult to make time for exercise but once I am done this post I am going to try and make a schedule and see where I can fit it in.

This week has been great as far as staying on track. My calories are under by 100-200 each night and I have been trying to burn about 400 during exercise. I peeked at the scale this morning and I am down 1lb from my last official weigh in. I NEED to stay on track this weekend because come weigh-in day (new weigh in day is going to be Sundays) I have to show some progress. I refuse to keep back pedaling. I have not lost anything in what I feel like is a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment