Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I's got's a new bed!!


 DISCLAIMER:  I am not good at writing and my thoughts and flow can sometimes be all over the place so bare with me.

Ally here writing from my new king size bed! The boy and I have been talking about getting a new bed for about 4 months now and Sunday we finally went out and did it. I spent a little bit more then I would have liked but I think I made a good purchase. I guess I will let chya know in the morning.

My scale decided to take a crap so I also bought a new scale on Sunday.  I have lost 2 more pounds this week and I couldn’t be happier. I did my C25K on Saturday after work with the boy and lets just say he needs to come with me all the time! The first time I tried it I could only jog for 30 seconds. With the boy I was able to make it the full 60 seconds 10 out of 13 times. It was awesome.  On Sunday morning I tried my new Jillian Michaels DVD and yes you guessed it……that woman is INSANE. It was a little fast paced for me and the moves are weird, but she repeats them and is good about explaining how to do them. I did like it and I will be doing it again after work tomorrow.

I am still noticing I am not as hungry as much throughout the day and since this is almost two weeks I am going to say for sure its cause my stomach shrunk   J.   I also caved and bought 3 new shirts this weekend because lately I have been swimming in my cloths and could not stand it anymore. I also had to make a hole in my belt.  I know this is all good things and this is what I am aiming for but now that I just bought this bed I really don’t have money for new cloths. Cooler weather is right around the corner though and I am anxious to see how my fall/winter cloths fit me this year.

:::WARNING::: I am about to get mushy.

Before I had my epiphany in May I had a thought. That thought was “maybe I am just meant to be fat, maybe this is the path that was chosen for me, maybe this is how I am supposed to live my whole life…struggling”.  I had told myself last winter if summer comes and I cannot fit into all the cloths I keep saving I am throwing them away. Well April came and I was still too big for my cloths, I had a break down and threw all kinds of shit away. Looking back now I am pissed I did that because those cloths were cute! But I think I needed to do that, I think reaching that point was my bottom and it helped me turn my ways around.  Now I wish I had hoarded just a little longer because I need a whole new wardrobe, but I wouldn’t change how far I have come. I still can’t believe I have stuck with it this long. I still have just as much motivation and determination as I did when I started this whole thing in May. I still really feel it this time around. Something is different this time, I have a whole new outlook on my life style. Knowing my limits are endless and my progress will go as far as I take it makes me excited and scared all at the same time. I am so proud of myself it brings a tear to my eye and my only hope is that someone struggling with weight loss can have the epiphany I had and turn their world around.  I am so pissed I let myself miss out on so much my whole life, all for food.

I only intended this post to be about my new bed but I got a little mushy there for a second.  My reason for blogging is to track my progress and inspire others. I only hope I can help someone feeling as lost and helpless as I used to feel.

Off to my new bed, I will let you know how she feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment