Thursday, August 30, 2012

Short and Sweet

Back is better, Toe is better. I did 30 minutes on the crazy machine and my eatting has been on point this week! I have noticed this week I am not as hungry as I usually am and I am hoping this means my stomache is shrinking lol. I have not needed an after dinner snack and I have been able to skip that twice this week.
Today is Thursday and my official weigh in days are Mondays BUUUTT I weighed myself this morning and I am down 2lbs! Seeing that on the scale is enough motivation to keep me on track this weekend. This weekend, as we all know, is Labor Day and it will be extremly tough to stay on track I am sure, but I cant forget how amazing I feel right now. My cloths are becoming so loose and baggy I am contemplating having to retire some. I have had to retire clothing before but never because they were becoming too big, it has always been because they are becoming to small lol. I all around just feel great about myself and I dont want to do anything to disrupt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment