Saturday, August 25, 2012

Doctors Apt.


Doctors Apt. yesterday was awesome. The doctor was extremely happy with me and according to her charts I have lost 28lbs since my last visit in January-ish. !!! She gave me the okay for the C25K program and said she thinks it is an excellent way to build up my muscles and stamina.
I told her I've done it by using WW and MFP and she said she has a patient who lost 120lbs using MFP. That made me super happy and excited :-)

 

The boy and I made an amazing dinner last night. I found a really cool baked broccoli recipe as well as a weight watchers pizza thing. I took a pic to share because it was DE-LICIOUS!

WW pizza panini & baked brococoli with garlic
 


 
Today after work I am going to attempt my first day of the C25K program. I am super excited and anxious to see how I do! I’ll let you know on Monday.

 

Have a great weekend everyone!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment