Monday, August 13, 2012

Again? Come on?!!!?!?!



Soooo excited!!


4Lbs lost this week.  Making my total weight loss since May 24lbs. Making my total weight loss since February 2010 67Lbs! Ughhhh 24Lbs that’s like a 4yr old or something, isn’t it?!  

I knew it would be good. I worked hard this week (just like I always do) but I could just feel it all week. I knew todays weigh in was going to be good. I was hoping it would be 267-269. I just wanted so badly to break the 270’s. Boy I tell ya when I stepped on that scale and saw 266 I just about fainted. I could not believe I beat my goal by one pound…AGAIN!!!

This past week I introduced what I named the “cardio mix” into my workout. This is where I do 15 minutes on the crazy machine, 15 minutes on the bike, and 15-20 minutes on the elliptical. It is a great work out, it keeps things interesting, it makes time go by faster, and it allows me to work different muscles.

On Sunday I wanted to squeeze in a walk/jog before work and was really pushing it for time. Half way through my walk it started to rain and I do not think my HRM is water proof, needless to say I jogged much more then I walked and got in a great work out in only 25 minutes.

This weekend the boy’s family is coming in to town. We have a lot of not so great eating planned and I am already having worries about it. I have decided to make a list similar to the one I planned for my vacation last month. This way I am accountable for my actions, I can keep track of what exactly it is I planned, and I can hopefully have less anxiety about the whole thing.

I know eating for one day won’t undo all my hard work. I know life happens and you have to adapt and roll with the punches. But when I have had so much success I get high anxiety when I know my routine is going to be disrupted.  I think most people would be happy to know “oh vacation is coming up I can relax for a week and not worry about exercise or dieting” but I like it. I like eating right and working out. It makes me feel good and when I veer off track I always regret it, not because I feel guilty but because I literally feel like shit. I feel fat and lazy and just all around yucky.

                            Here is my planned lists of eating/exercise for the upcoming weekend.

*Thursday  everyone is getting Chinese food  I will make weight watchers chicken fried rice the night before to have ready for myself on Thursday night.

I will do my walk/jog or a work out video in the morning before work.

*Friday we are going to Boston for the day. I will not exercise on Friday.

I will pack my own lunch and snacks just like I would for work to keep in the car on our trip to Boston.

Friday night I will have a small serving of the buffalo mac and cheese my brother is making for everyone.

*Saturday I will go to the gym for an hour in the morning.

Saturday’s food will be on track except for Saturday night dinner at an amazing restaurant.  I will not stress about Saturday night’s meal.

Sunday I will do my walk/jog in the morning  and there is no reason Sundays food cannot be on track.


Well that is that, I will be sure to follow up with this list after the weekend.


Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds like a really good plan, especially the not stressing about Saturday's meal bit. You have to have SOME fun. :)

    Good job on beating your goal by a pound!

    ReplyDelete