Monday, August 20, 2012

Fatty Fail

So this past weekend the boy’s family came into town. We ate more food then anyone should ever eat!
I had planned the whole weekend out and swore if I stuck to my plan everything would be okay.
I didn’t fail miserably but I could have done so much better. I feel like shit today and I gained 6lbs this weekend.
After reading a few blog entries from some of you guys I am feeling very hopeful. I have to remember there will be good days and there will be bad days. I have to remember that all I can do is try my best and not to forget how far I have come. I cannot think that one day of bad eating is going to ruin everything. Yes I am pissed and yes I feel like shit, but tomorrow is a new day and once I am back in to my routine for a few days it will all be back to normal again.
From now until November I do not have anything planned as far as social events so there is no reason my eating should go off track again until then. I feel like I have had about 3 bad eating weekends since I started my journey in May and in my opinion that is 3 to many. I am going to work very hard to make sure from now until November I am on track 99.8% of the time.

I want to re-cap my fail so here it goes.
*Thursday everyone is getting Chinese food I will make weight watchers chicken fried rice the night before to have ready for myself on Thursday night.
      I ate my 2 cups of weight watchers rice….along with 2 chicken fingers, one boneless rib, and a bite of veggie lomain.  :-(
I will do my walk/jog or a work out video in the morning before work.
                 I did go for a walk/jog on Thursday morning. J

*Friday we are going to Boston for the day. I will not exercise on Friday.

     I did not exercise on Friday, we did a good amount of walking, including lots of stairs at Fenway Park. J
I will pack my own lunch and snacks just like I would for work to keep in the car on our trip to Boston.
          I did pack my own food and ate it while everyone else ate pizza and dunkin’ doughnuts. J
Friday night I will have a small serving of the buffalo mac and cheese my brother is making for everyone.
      I had a serving of mac and cheese alright, two big fat fat servings. Along with beer samples at the Sam Adam’s brewery in Boston, a vodka and diet at dinner, and a beer at the bar later in the night. L

*Saturday I will go to the gym for an hour in the morning.

Saturday I did not exercise, I felt exhausted on Saturday morning and could not bring myself to workout. L
Saturday’s food will be on track except for Saturday night dinner at an amazing restaurant. I will not stress about Saturday night’s meal.

Saturdays breakfast was measured and counted. Saturdays lunch I ate a chicken wrap at a restaurant. I ordered the wrap with no bacon and no mayo (mayo is disgusting anyways) and asked for no fries on the side. Saturdays nights dinner I did not worry about but I felt like I was going to be sick because I was so stuffed!
Sunday I will do my walk/jog in the morning and there is no reason Sundays food cannot be on track.

Sunday I did my walk/jog in the morning and burned 151 calories. Sundays food was measured and accounted for……unnntilll I started drinking. I had 5 beers and I did not weigh or measure my dinner of chicken and corn on the cob. I also ate 2 small slices of cake…yes two, hence the title of this post. L


I feel like shit and reading the above explains why.

Mondays suck, so tomorrow I am back on the wagon. Crazy machine gym sesh after work and measuring and counting all my food tomorrow. I know after the gym and a full day of eating right I will feel great and I CANT WAIT! Lol. I hope everyone else had a better weekend then I did as far as eating and staying on track. I had a great weekend but I am ready to be back in my routine!

Here are some pix of my trip!  :-)  

Top of the Prudential Building


Panaramic veiw of fenway from the press box!

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I think you're just heavy and bloated from the beer and sodium. If you drink a ton of water and eat cleanly for the next few days, you should drop that "vacation weight" no problem. I always shoot up three pounds when I eat Chinese food.

    I mean, if you think about it, 3500 calories is a pound. There is no way you ate 21,000 extra calories over the weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete