Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This is as random as it gets people….


So yesterday was my first day back of healthy eating and hitting the gym. Although I did everything “right” I still felt blah last night. I am wondering if it will take a few days to get myself feeling great again. I really did overload this past weekend on unhealthy foods.

I want to set new fitness goals for myself but I don’t know where to start or what is even realistic. Anyone have any suggestions?

I am still only on level 2 with my Jillian Michaels DVD. I suppose I should start level 3. Also I really should set a definite date on when I would like to be able to jog down Ohio Ave without needing to take a break. Maybe that will force me to step up my jogging routine a bit. Maybe I can start extending my route and making it last longer. Fall is right around the corner so walking weather will be at its prime.

I just decided while writing this that I am going to try Jillian’s level 3 today. Also after Labor Day my work schedule is going to change a bit and Thursdays I will not be due in until 11am, so maybe I can use Thursday mornings as one of my walking/jogging mornings.

Whelp two paragraphs later and I am already feeling better about my fitness goals. LoL. But I would still appreciate feedback if anyone has any ideas or suggestions. Things that may have worked for them in the past or currently.

That’s all for now. Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment