Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feeling good


Only two days and I am back feeling good again. I did Jillian Michaels level 3 yesterday, holey crap that woman is crazy but I cannot wait to do it again! LoL. During the video I am always grunting and begging for it to be over, as soon as we get the cool down the first thought that pops into my head is I can’t wait to do it again. That would happen to me with level 2 as well. I am a little sad that I reached level 3. I am going to look into more of Jillian’s video’s because I do like her style.

Last night while screwing around with my phone I downloaded a C25K app and decided I will start that on Saturday ;-) . I am pretty excited about it. Right now I think I can only jog for 30 seconds or so, the thought of being able to jog for one mile is insane to me. And I cant wait to look back at this post and laugh because by then I will be able to run two or three miles!

I have done the smart thing and scheduled a Doctor’s appointment for tomorrow morning and I am going to ask her some questions regarding if she thinks how I am exercising  is okay for me. I am also anxious to weigh myself on their scale and see how much I have lost since my last appointment. I was really hoping the girl on the phone would tell me they didn’t have an opening for a few weeks, I want to be as light as possible for my appointment. Oh well I know no matter what the scale says at the doctor’s office,  it will be lower then the last time I was there! J

Today’s plan is to complete the crazy machine for 45 minutes. The minimum I will allow myself is 30 minutes but then I will need to complete 15 minutes on the bike. I am feeling really good today after last night’s work out and I think the crazy machine will be okay today. My abs and shoulders are killing me (in a good way) but my quads and legs are fine, and that is what I mostly feel when doing the crazy machine. I also feel abs on the crazy machine but I don’t mind working those a bit more today.

Well that’s all that is on my mind today. I will be sure to post about my Doctors appointment as well as my first day of C25K experience!

Have a great one everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for new blogs to read on the same journey that I am currently on. I was going to subscribe to yours but I can't find a place to follow you. If you don't mind, stop by my blog and give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed it so you may be able to follow me now. Not sure :-/ I am still new to this whole thing. Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete