Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crazy Machine Crazy-ness


Yesterday’s work out was so awesome. I only wanted to complete 45min on the crazy machine, but when I saw the girl next to me completed 60 minutes I was in awe. The first 25 minutes of my work out was so hard. I could not focus; I could not find a comfortable pace, all around it just sucked! I told myself I only have to do 30 minutes then I would move to the bike, but some how some way I made it to 35 minutes and at that point was feeling amazing. Once I reached 40 minutes I decided I was going to do 50 minutes. I completed 50 minutes and felt amazing! Once I was done I caught myself in the mirror and was proud/disgusted with how sweaty I was. My shirt was soaked. I mean soooaaakkkeedddd. I decided to take a picture to share because I was pretty proud of myself. I also burned over 400 calories although I felt like I burned 4000.




The red line shows my sweat line

418 calories booya!


I ate good yesterday and went to bed with 200 calories left in my fitness pal and 1 WW point left. My night time snack has become a slice of wheat toast with 1 table spoon of Nutella on it. I know it is not the best choice but it is just so good. And it most defiantly could be worse. I know if every day this week can be like yesterday I will be seeing 26_ on the scale come Monday, and holey shit does that seem amazing.

Today I am going to do my work out video followed by a walk/jog or my second work out video. I know last Wednesday I did both work out videos one after the other and I felt like I was going to die afterwards but it is getting pretty warm outside so I guess I will make the final decision when I leave work today.

I hope everyone is staying strong and feeling great. All you need is one good day of eating or a strong work out to give you “that feeling” back and as soon as you feel it your routine and motivation will be back stronger then ever.

1 comment: