Monday, September 17, 2012

In a funk


Things have been going okay. Last week was an off week. I usually exercise 6 days a week last week I only did 5 days. My eating has been okay. I am trying to stay on track but a few days I blew it with one meal. I have gained 3lbs but I can’t be upset because I know how I gained it. I have just been in a little funk this whole past week. Today is Monday and I usually don’t exercises on Mondays but I feel like today I should. Even if it’s something small like a walk after diner? I don’t know. I have also discovered I am a weakling on Sundays for football (which I suspected would happen come fall) so I have decided that my weigh in days will now be Sundays so on Sundays I don’t have to stress about what I am eating and allow myself to have a relaxing Sunday. I still plan on exercising on Sundays but not on Mondays. So starting today Sundays will be my relax with food day and Monday will be my relax with exercise day. I will try this for a couple weeks and see how it goes.

In good news I was able to run for the full 60 seconds all ten times during my C25K work out yesterday. I am ecstatic but at the same time I knew I could do it ;-) .  I would like to do the training one more time completing the full 60 seconds all ten times before I move to the next stage which I believe is running for 90 seconds walking for 2 minutes.

Not sure when I will be able to do my C25K work out again, it is hard when the high school track is not available because school has started, but I am excited so I will make it happen.

Not too much to report other then I am in a funk. I truly feel I have lost my optimism but I plan on working extremely hard this week on my eating and sticking to my planned workouts.

Maybe I will read some of my old posts to try and boot my motivation.

Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment