Monday, November 5, 2012

Back on the wagon.....for now.


Saturday I was able to stay on track with my food and I did two work out videos burning 347 calories. I was so sore all day Sunday but it was the soreness I love. I have missed it oh so much. My abs, my quads, my upper arms, everywhere was so sore but I love it.

Yesterday was Sunday so we had friends over to watch football like usual, and like usual there was mass amounts of unhealthy food. I started the day with an egg white omelet and grapes so I didn’t want to screw it up. I stayed on track all day. I measured out French onion dip with a tablespoon and instead of chips I cut up some cucumbers and peppers. I went to bed with 123 calories left and I feel in control again.

Today my food is healthy and I am feeling great.

Thursday the boy and I are heading down to Florida for a wedding. I am not making any false promises to myself regarding how I plan to eat. I am going to try and make healthier options but we are staying in a hotel so almost all meals will be take out :-/  . We all know, no matter how hard we try, take-out food is never really “good” for you. But I will do my best.

Our hotel does have a gym in it and I would love to work out, but I do not have enough space in my suit case for my sneakers or work out cloths. I suppose I could try to think of some way around this because I really would like to work out at least once while we are there.

Below is a picture of our hotel. I have only been as far as Orlando when it comes to the state of Florida, and the boy’s parents want to make sure I have a time to remember while I am back in his home town, so they booked the best of the best. It will be pricey but hey its vacation, money isn’t an issue on vacation....right?  (It’s when you get back to your “real life” you pay those consequences. LoL.)
 
 
The hotel in Florida Ill be staying at this weekend!
 

So I will probably not post again until after the trip, but I wanted to report that I have been going strong these past few days. I just need to remember how far I have come and remember I know what I need to do to keep moving forward. Only I can make this happen, and if I want it bad enough I will do what I need to do.

Have a great week everyone, I will be sure to post after the trip!

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! I agree with you. You should spoil yourself while on vacation because it's a *vacation*! The whole idea is to leave the real world behind and pamper yourself. My boyfriend is super frugal and doesn't like "frou-frou" stuff, so we usually butt heads over this. ;)

    ReplyDelete