Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fashionable

Today is Thursday and I have worked out three days this week and been under on WW points and MFP calories all week. I weighed in this morning and thankfully I lost the 8lbs I gained over Thanksgiving weekend. I am actually one pound less then I was on Thanksgiving morning. I now have no doubt that if I can keep this up I will hit my Christmas goal. J

I did Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred this morning, Level 2.  Have I mentioned before how much I love that crazy woman. It’s a quick workout I feel it the next day, and I feel accomplished afterwards. It’s defiantly my go-to video.

 

I have to say -since I am feeling so good about myself I have been making time to look more fashionable/cute lately. I feel very feminine and I can’t help but smile when I look in the mirror lately.

This may sound conceded but I don’t care because before I started taking care of my body I use to dress like a slob. I used to throw on a sweatshirt and jeans and that was it. I never cared about matching, I never cared about my hair, I never cared about anything. I was just hiding behind whatever cloths felt comfortable, trying not to draw attention to myself. Well now that I am happy with how I look and I have been working so hard for my body, I am excited to show it off. 


I feel like I lived in these sweatshirts for years and years

My outfit today.


Have a great day everyone!   :-)

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! Now that I'm happy with the way I look (well, happier), I find myself picking out outfits and putting on makeup instead of just buying whatever fits and will hide my body the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that shirt too! Clearly you are fashionable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You klnow when I decided to post this pic I wondered if you had this one too lol too funny. You dont live in the New England area do you? lol.

      Delete