Friday, November 30, 2012

Flash Back


I found this picture of me from my Junior year of college. I had forgotten about this pic, but I remember feeling like I knew I looked great when the picture was being taken. Of course I knew I was fat but I felt good about myself. This picture was taken the fall of 2007. I vaguely remember this summer but I know I did work out often, and I tried to eat healthy mainly eating a lot of grilled chicken with pasta salad and veggies. I was not trying to loose weight as hard as I am now. I also know I partied my ass off this summer. Like I am talking 3-4 nights a week drinkin’ Bud Lights like water. Haha so I have no idea how I got to lookin’ so good.  I have no clue how much I weighed at this point and I wish I did know because I remember feeling really good about myself, and I would like to strive to beating that weight.
 
 
 

Oh well. I just gotta keep going and it will come. J I peeked at the scale this morning and I am down another pound. One more pound and I will see 25_. I have not yet seen a 25_ and I cant freaking wait! I am going to work very hard this weekend to make sure my Sunday morning weigh in is 25_.

I have a dinner date tonight AND tomorrow but I am vowing now NOT to drink any alcohol and I am not going over on my points or calories. If I cannot measure it out I am not eating it. Thankfully both dinner dates are at someone’s house and not a restaurant and they both know I am watching my food intake, so I am confident things will all work out. I work all day Saturday so measuring my food will be easy, and I am hitting the gym after work. This will make it my 4th workout this week exceeding my goal of working out at least 3x’s a week, but I feel great this week and I like to work out. I also seem to eat better on the days I exercise.

I hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Nice job on the workout goal!!!

    Have fun tomorrow night - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete