Friday, November 16, 2012

Overwhelmed by positive comments


Yesterday I changed my profile picture on face book to the picture I had posted on here where the caption states “I feel so fat in this picture but at least my make-up looks nice.”
 
When I went to bed last night I was scrolling on my Facebook and noticed I got 24 “likes” and 10 comments of people telling me how amazing I look. I was absolutely blown away. I have no other words but overwhelmed and blown away by the positive feedback.

So this morning when my alarm went off at 6:30 so I could wake up and exercise I started to talk myself out of it. (I have a rule where if I am trying to talk myself out of exercising in the morning for more than ten minutes then I have to get up and exercise, if I have been up for ten minutes then it is time to get up and do work.) As I am talking myself out of it this morning I was reminded of my Facebook picture and all the positive comments. I was also reminded of my Thanksgiving goal to have my family give me some positive feedback, and that Thanksgiving in only days away. Needless to say I have been up since 6:30 I got in a great work out with Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred and I feel great!

I peeked at the scale this morning and I am only one pound heavier then I was before vacation. My body is extremely happy with me this week for being back on track. I even made it to the gym last night after work.  Just as I thought I am also feeling the need to post more blogs since I am doing well. When I eat right and exercise it gives me things to write about.

I plan on hitting the gym after work tomorrow and possibly a Sunday morning walk (I loved doing those and have not done one in a long time.) My house also needs some extreme cleaning due to the fact I just got back from vacation and we have everyone coming to my house for Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! I used to have a dress just like that one. :)

    ReplyDelete