Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Post Vacation


Back from vacation. Man does it suck to come back to reality. Our hotel was beautiful, right on the ocean with free breakfast and free drinks from 5:30pm – 7:30pm EVERY night. We visited the boy’s family friends, we went to a beautiful country themed wedding, we spent one day on the beach and one day by the hotel pool. It was great.

I ate like shit the entire time, although the first night I was in Florida we were at a sports bar for dinner. I had my meal all ready to order for when the waitress came.  (I was drunk and craving a burger and wings and was going to order a cheese burger slider French fries and chicken wings.) Minutes before the waitress came a very heavy man came into the bar and I took it as a sign. I immediately changed my order to wings and a garden salad. I also did not have any dessert during vacation except for a sliver of cake at the wedding. My biggest down fall was alcohol. FREE DRINKS I said, how could I resist!?

I weighed in when I got home and I was up 8lbs. I worked out this morning and drank tons of water yesterday and I weighed in this morning and was down 2lbs.

Realizing Thanksgiving is a week away has slapped me into gear. I really want to have someone in my family notice I have lost weight and make a comment letting me know they notice. I have also recently found out I am going to be in my friend’s wedding in October 2013. I have never been in a wedding before and I will be f****** dammed if I am still uncomfortable with my weight at a wedding. I also cannot forget the ultimate goal of being 200lbs for my other friend’s wedding in July of 2013.

So there are multiple motivational factors fueling me right now. My food today is back to what I normally have and my schedule the next two weeks allows me work out time, so I have no excuses!

 
Below are a few pix of my vacation. I did not get to upload all of them yet my computer was being dumb last night, but you get the idea.
I think I look so fat here but at least my make up is nice lol.

Amazing ocean.

This is the view from my balcony, Are you kidding me!? LoL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment