Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Okay one more post before the weekend...


Tomorrow is the day I leave for Florida! I am so excited ESPECIALLY because we are expected to get snow this afternoon and into the night here in New England. It does not look like enough to effect my flight, but it will be enough to annoy me on the drive to Boston.

The weather in Florida is going to be in the 70’s and the temp here is in the 30’s so I am pumped to get outta here for the weekend!

I have been able to stay on track this whole week with food and I was able to squeeze in a work out video yesterday morning. I really do like exercising before work, I feel like it is a great way to start off the day. Getting out of my electric blanket an hour earlier than normal on the other hand is not so nice. BUT you gotta go the extra mile for the results right?! Right.

I have ultimately decided not to exercise while on vacation. Not only do I not have the room in my suit case for extra cloths and shoes, I also realized I will not have access to laundry nor do I want to have to worry about doing laundry. When I work out I like to work out hard. I like to sweat to the point where I deserve a shower and I do not want those sweaty cloths just hanging out with me until I come home Monday night. This paragraph can be interpreted as excuses and if I truly was committed to exercising on vacation I would deal, but I am not committed to it and I am not going to worry about it.

I normally only take one week vacation in July, so this trip is an extra bonus and I am going to enjoy it.  

Well I suppose that is all for today. I will post again after my vacation. Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's only one week. You'll probably be doing enough walking and swimming to make up for it, so don't even worry about it. :)

    ReplyDelete