Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mini Goal Under Way

Yesterday was day one of my Christmas challenge and I nailed it. I stayed on track with my WW points and MFP calories. I am going to do both “programs” like I did in the summer because that is when I had the best results.

This morning I did 45 minutes of cardio at the gym and I packed all my food for the day. I have to work the late shift tonight so I have my lunch, dinner, and snacks. I have already added up the points and calories and I am still under. J 

I have also taken the time to go through my calendar and schedule my workout days to ensure I meet my goal of working out at least three days a week.

I can feel it in my bones that I will meet this goal I have set for myself. I refuse to fail. The true challenge is going to be this insane work schedule I have ahead of myself for the month of December. But I know from experience that the key is planning ahead, and sticking to the plan. If I can do that, I will not fail.

I like to have a picture with each post and since I do not have anything that relates to this post I will share the adventure my cat had yesterday.

Till next time….

Cheech


 
 




1 comment: