Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pre Thanksgiving


I am having anxiety about thanksgiving. I have been doing so well lately staying within my WW points and getting in some good workouts. Today and tomorrow I am going to try extremely hard to have minimal carbohydrates. I plan to have a little bit of everything on Thanksgiving but small portions. I am also planning to go to the gym in the morning or maybe for a walk/jog with my brother since it is supposed to be beautiful weather. If I can get in a good workout before the Thanksgiving meal I think I will feel better about the whole day.

 

I also wanted to mention that I saw a family friend who I have not seen in about two months. He and his wife commented on how good I looked and that he can really notice a difference in my face as far as weight loss. I figure if no one in my family makes a comment on my weight loss I can consider my family friend as counting for my “goal of someone noticing.”

 

This is a short one today but I do not have anything to really talk about. I went to the gym for an hour before work today, man do I love that crazy machine. I have been doing a lot of cleaning and preparing for Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to a couple days off. Family and Food (obviously) are my two favorite things!!

 

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

What are your plans to stay on track this holiday? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment