Monday, December 3, 2012

Red Velvet Cake


I did not see the 25_ I was hoping to see on the scale yesterday. I did loose weight and I have recorded my lowest weight to date but I was sooo hoping for that 25_.

Saturday I stayed on point with food and I got in an amazing workout at the gym, completing 45 minutes on the crazy machine and 15 minutes on the bike. I had one small portion at dinner and I even passed on a red velvet cake roll at desert. I SAID A RED VELVET CAKE ROLL. Who makes these things?! I freaking love red velvet.

 

Anyways I was a little bummed at my weigh in because I worked so hard this past week but I have no doubt that if I work just as hard this week I will see the 25_. No doubt about it folks.

Today is Monday, and you know Mondays suck so that’s all I am writing for today. Till next time folks!


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm... red velvet...

    Sorry about the 25_, but hey! It's your lowest weight to date. At least celebrate that. :) Maybe you'll hit 25_ next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look delicious!! Good job skipping it! :)

    Keep working, and congrats on a new low weight!

    ReplyDelete