Monday, December 10, 2012


Sunday’s weigh in was 258 a loss of 2lbs. Only 4 more pounds to meet my Christmas goal! I am so happy. I ended up working 53hrs last week but I managed to stay completely on track with my food and I got in my three work outs.

I was nervous about working so much and having it effect my weight loss, and although it screws up my exercise time it forces me to do excellent with food. I just pack all my meals and snacks for the day, and when I get home from work it is late enough to go right to bed. This week is going to be crazy again with work but the week before Christmas will allow plenty of exercise time, which is awesome because I don’t know if I can lose 2lbs next week  AND the following week.

I am so proud of myself for sticking to the mini goal I set and I am realizing it was a great idea. I think if I can take things in small goals I will be able to meet my ultimate goal of weighing 200lbs by July 2013.



I got a few pictures back from the wedding I went to in Florida last month and when I saw them I did not even recognize myself. I can not believe how thin my face looks. Such an amazing transformation. J

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Any who I hope everyone is having a great Monday!! Till next time.

2 comments: