Friday, December 14, 2012

Holey Hard


Last night I slipped up a little and went over my calories because my father decided to try an “experiment”.

He saw a thing on T.V for these Christmas cake cookie things and o ma ghaa they are freaking delicious.
Christmas Cake Cookie
Anywho I had two of them and went over on my calories last night so I decided I would be sure to work it off this morning.

I purchased Jillian Michaels “Extreme Shed and Shred” over the summer, but up until this point I have only completed Level 1. The DVD has level 1, level 2, and she strongly suggests you do level one and level two one right after the other to make the work out last a full hour.
 
Holey hard. That bitch is INSANE. Half way through level two I was so tired but I did the best I could to finish. I ended up burning 510 calories and thought I was going to be pushed to work in a wheel chair today.

Like I always say I have a love hate relationship with Jillian as I am sure most people do, but today was pure hate. Although I do look forward to trying that full one hour again someday….someday. I will probably use that as “punishment” if I screw up again in the future.


I plan on hitting the gym hard after work again tomorrow and Sunday is my weigh in. I did not plan for my time of the month to make it’s appearance around Christmas time and I am nervous it will screw up my Christmas morning weigh in. I just realized it should be here any day now because I can feel my body acting weird like it usually does.  I need to be extra careful and not give into what my body will be craving. (Generally on the first day or two of my time of the month I indulge just a little in certain things.)

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan on watching polar express and cuddling by the Christmas tree.   J 

No comments:

Post a Comment