Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spoiler Alert

So I hate when I find out about a new food that is not good for me. I wish I still lived my life unaware of the delicious treats that surround me. I normally would not share the new candy I discovered but I have decided that if I can hold off until Christmas day then I will allow myself to indulge in this treat once I have met my Christmas goal. The new treat (new to me) is the peppermint heresy kisses. Who the heck comes up with this shit!? Not cool man, not cool.


Anywho, I didn’t have to work until 2pm today and I accomplished so much before work including a 45 minute workout at the gym. I was then able to prepare and count all my food for the day. Since my Sunday weigh in was my lowest recorded weight MFP cut my calorie intake.  My WW points however will not be cut down until I lost another ten pounds so this will be interesting.

I don’t have much to report today besides that I am feeling good, working hard and aiming for this week’s weigh in to show progress. Have a good day. .

Cheering for my team on Sunday.
 

1 comment:

  1. Those look dangerously wonderful! Great goal to have... We have to reward ourselves now and then!

    ReplyDelete