Thursday, January 17, 2013

535


Sooooo I feel amazing today. I have been craving the gym for a few days now but I did not have the time to get there until this morning. I did 45 minutes on the crazy machine and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I ran a total of 6 times for 30 seconds each time. It felt so good. I could have gone longer each time but I really don’t want to have shin splints for two days again, so I stuck to my 30 seconds like a good girl. I burned 535 calories! Whoop whoop!

I have also been craving Chinese food like woah and I was sooo close to getting it last night but thanks to the boy reminding me of how badly I would regret it I had ground turkey tacos instead.  J  

This dang web site hasent allowed me to upload pictures for over a week now. I am not sure if it is the computer I am using or the blogger site here, but I am getting pretty annoyed. I will figure it out asap and have a post of just pictures.

 

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment