Wednesday, January 30, 2013

629 Calories!


Not much to report. I am trying to squeeze in my work outs at least three days a week. My eating has been okay, not the best not the worst. I still write down everything I eat and calculate the points. It is supper time/dessert time where I have fallen short a few times. The scale is hovering in the same range but honestly I am just happy I am not gaining. In the past, this time of year I pack on the pounds. Come March my body drops weight very easily, so I figure if I can still stay on track and maintain until March I will be in better shape then I have been in the past.

 
Here is my awesome gym results from last Saturday!




Thats the most calories  I have ever recorded!

I have been doing 45 minutes on the crazy machine and then hitting the treadmill for some walking/running. I still love it and I am trying to build up to running longer. I really love how I feel after a long cardio session.

My body craves the work outs at the gym but Saturday after work is the only time I usually get in the really long really hard workouts. The weather and driving conditions lately have forced me to do more workout video’s at home, but hey something is better then nothing!

I hope everyone is enjoying this crazy weather!

1 comment: