Thursday, January 10, 2013

I need a wheelchair


Okay so I did Jillian extreme shed and shred level two and I  1.) Need a wheel chair.  2.) Screamed profanities at her the entire time.  3.) Cant wait to do it again…….someday.

My eating and exercise were off and on the two weeks of the holidays. This week I am back on track, I set a small attainable goal for myself and I am doing very well so far. I have started jogging a little bit on the treadmill at the gym and I have increased my weights when I do my work out videos at home.

I have always been so scared to run on the treadmill because I feel like I am not in full control and I constantly imagine myself flying off the back of it. I have been wanting so badly to start jogging again but the weather outside is, well, winter. I can’t wait till April to start because that is just silly. So I have done it on two separate occasions now and I like it, I just hate that I have gotten shin splints. I iced my shins last night and I can’t tell if it helped, or if the pain in the rest of my legs (From Jillian!)  is just worse then the shin splints.

I have never watched Biggest Loser but since my girl Jill is on it I decided to give it a try. I think it is o.k. I really don’t like that people have to go home. I will probably still watch it occasionally but I like Chris Powell’s extreme makeover weight loss addition so much better.

 

Hope everyone is having a nice day!


1 comment:

  1. Funny... That's exactly how I felt when I first encountered Jillian. Profanities included.

    ReplyDelete