Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Few Old Gems


Last week (The first official week of Ass Kickin’ April) was a success. I stuck with my planned exercise and it was awesome! Friday I ended up walking 3.45 miles and Sunday I got in 3.01. I really love my walking and I really love this warm weather.

My weigh in Sunday was the same as last week. I am okay with that because as long as I did not gain. I do not have a set goal of how much I would like to loose this month. I want to stick to my work out schedule and see what my body decides to do with itself.

I am already trying to think of what to do for my challenge next month. May Madness? Many as you can May? Hahaha I am just making these up as I go.

I found a few old pix from when I was at my heaviest. The pic in the pink shirt is from when I went to Vegas on Labor Day weekend of 2011. This is the ONLY pic of me in Las Vegas because I was so disgusted and uncomfortable with myself. I only took pictures of the sites.

The other pic is when I came home to surprise my best friend in June 2011. Again I was so ashamed to see anyone this weekend because I knew how gross I looked.
 
June 2011


Vegas -September 2011
4/9/2013
 
 
 
April 2013 vs June 2011

 
 

Anyway. I am so glad these are from the past because I am MUCH more comfortable with myself now or days.

1 comment: