Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boston/Weigh In


I am so excited/proud for my little 5K coming up next month. I cannot imagine what a dream come true it is for some people to participate in something as amazing as the Boston Marathon.  I live less than an hour from Boston so this event hits very close to home for me.  I have no words for the knot in my stomach I had as soon as I heard about the bombings. What a terrible, terrible thing.

Last week’s weigh in had me up two pounds. I know my eating was not on point, but I did not seriously think two pounds was necessary! In response to the two pound gain I walked for thirty minutes Monday night (yes Monday, I NEVER exercise on Monday) I did one of my more difficult Jillian Videos on Tuesday, I am walking today, tomorrow, and Friday, and I am going to the gym on Saturday. I have also learned my lesson this time and realized how important my eating is. I have two months until my friend’s wedding where my goal is to be down 100lbs. I have two months to loose 20lbs. I realize this may not happen, but if I can be as close to goal as possible I will be a happy girl!

I peeked at the scale this morning and I am down 3lbs. I will work hard, I will not let my eating go off. Point blank period!

My bathroom up date is pretty much done. I only have finishing touches like bath matts and light switches. My entire upstairs is all clean and ready for spring!

Here’s a pic of some of my bathroom, as well as some pix of Boston I took from this past August.






No comments:

Post a Comment