Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Carb Cycling Day Two

Yesterday was Day One of the Carb Cycling diet. I had a headache and was starving all day.
My menu for the day was

Bfast: Greek Yogurt and Pineapple

Morning Snack: Oatmeal protein shake

Lunch: Ground turkey, long grain rice, veggies

Afternoon Snack: Chicken and grapes

Dinner: Steak, sweet potatoe, veggies

This morning I was not very hungry and the headache was gone. Half way through breakfast I was stuffed but I was told this would happen. I was told its going to be difficult at first to eat the five meals a day, but over time my body will become hungry every three hours as opposed to me dreading eating every three hours.

Today’s menu was

Bfast: Protein powder mixed with water and almond milk poured over fiber one cereal.

Morning Snack: Turkey, celery, and peanut butter

Lunch: Chicken, Veggies, Low fat cheese, marinara sauce

Afternoon Snack: Peanutbutter Protein Shake

Dinner: Egg white omelet with veggies and cheese

 

As of right now I have only made it to my morning snack. I am comfortably full but my chicken parm lunch is due to be eaten in 30 minutes and I really don’t want to! I told myself I would try this diet out for the week and on Sunday see where I am at.

Sunday I am going to see Zac Brown Band and luckily Sunday is a free day and I can eat whatever I want! J I will try to give another update before the weekend.

It is only day two so I feel it is unfair to give a review of this diet so far.
 
This is how full I feel.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I did a post today similar to the theme of your blog :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete