Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Exciting news

My concert on Sunday was awesome. I did not eat healthy and I drank vodka, and I am okay with that. These past few days trying to be on track has been a struggle. Next week I am going on my annual beach vacation with my family, and my expectations of eating good are low. I do intend to run/walk on the beach daily, but as far as food intake I am not making any false promises to myself or my readers.

When I get back from the beach I intend on giving the carb cycling diet one full month. Although it was a lot of work it was manageable and it yielded the results I was looking for. I am excited to get back on it.

I have known for almost two weeks now but I could not say anything but, starting August 1st I am going to be starting a new more challenging job. I currently work full time at a dealership and part time at a mental health center. The mental health center has a full time position they are offering me and considering this is what I went to school for I am jumping all over it. It will be M-F 8-5. I NEVER in my life have had weekends off so this is very exciting. The pay is almost identical to what I make now, and the opportunity for growth and promotions are endless. I am very excited about the future of my career and I haven’t been able to say that for over two years.  J 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new position!!! How exciting! :)

    I love your honesty about vacation and the concert... Splurges are okay now and then. When on vacation I try to keep it as healthy as possible but sometimes I treat myself. You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete