Saturday, June 15, 2013

Race Shirt


 I found a shirt for my race which is 4 days away!!!! I am happy with the shirt. I took it to the gym yesterday and completed 3.5 in one hour. It is amazing how a new, cute outfit can get you excited to go work out. I also put together a new running playlist and it worked out great.  It is defiantly important to switch things up to keep you motivated.
 

Neon Pink for my race
 
 
My workout yesterday had me feeling so amazing I cannot wait to go again today after work. It is not too hot out and there is a nice breeze, so I am hoping the weather will stay like that so I can hit the track. If it is too hot I will just go to the gym again no big deal.

I have done very well this week with my WW points and I am confident about tomorrows weigh in.
I had my first product emerge from my garden the other night which had me very excited!!!

First green bean from my garden!

 

 
Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment