Friday, March 1, 2013

March Madness


March Madness has begun. Once the snow stops and the days are longer I am a rock star at losing weight. I am very proud of myself for maintaining through the winter. In the past I will lose tons of weight in the summer and come Thanksgiving I start packing on the pounds. Although I have not lost any weight for the past two months I also have not gained, and for me that is a plus.

Now that March is here I am ready to kick some ass! My work schedule is going to be consistent for the next 7 months which will allow for gym time 5x’s a week. I also did some research and found a professional running store here in town and once I save up enough money I will get some good shoes. I really want to keep running more even if it is only on the treadmill and I don’t want to injure myself.

I am going to stick to weight watchers points and I am going to stick to my gym schedule. I am so excited and ready to drop some LBS!!
My computer back ground at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment