Thursday, March 28, 2013

BBQ Cracker Chips


I am so excited that Special K Cracker Chips has FINALLY come out with the Barbeque flavor!  I know these things can be worse then rice cakes and are boarder line cardboard tasting, but I have half a serving with my lunch everyday and it defiantly helps play the part of a chip.  

I did not plan to exercise today due to my work schedule but I decided last minute to grab my gym bag this morning. I think I am going to walk on the track at the local high school when I get off work. It has been lighter later and since I don’t really waaant to do it - my plan is to walk as fast as possible. I would like to do 2.5 miles which would be 10 times around the track. I am not sure trying to rush that distance is a good idea but I will see how I feel when I get there.

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! I buy the pre-packaged ones so i don't go overboard..

    ReplyDelete