Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mint Frapp


I have been doing my best to stay on track with WW points. Although my work schedule has been a little funky this week, I have been doing good. I have to work 9am – 11pm today (Saturday) and I am realizing how pissed I am that I scheduled myself like that. Not because I am working an 12hr day, but because I wont get to hit the gym after job #1.

For some reason (and I think I have said this before) I get amazing work outs in the gym on Saturday. I don’t know if it is because the gym is dead at 4pm on a Saturday….Maybe it is because I am not in a rush to get home for dinner. I don’t know what it is but I am defiantly going to miss it today. 

I was only able to make it to the gym on Tuesday and I ran/walked for a little over 2 miles. I have slowly been increasing my distance on the treadmill to practice for my 5K in May.

On Tuesday I ran for a total of 13 times  30-45seconds each time, and for the past two days now my right hip and left knee have been feeling like they need to crack. Today it is feeling much better but I think I may have pushed it a bit.

I got the second piece of my tax refund in the mail and I have decided I am going to take some of it and go to that professional running store and get proper shoes! I am very excited about this because I feel like proper shoes are the missing piece to my running puzzle. J

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan on painting my bathroom a Mint Frappe on Sunday. What chya think?
 
Mint Frapp

Not my bathroom--- just and idea of what I am looking for.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment