Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No more beer!


I was down another 2lbs for my weigh in this weekend.      !!!!!!!

Saturday night I went out for a night on the town and drank a little too much. Sunday being St. Patty’s I unexpectedly went out “day drinking” and last night I went to a Celtic’s game in Boston.  Of course I had a few beers. My body is so mad at me and I can’t wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

I am craving a walk/jog on the treadmill. I am sure these past three days of being on a “bender” is going to screw me for this weekends weigh in,  but I have not lost my motivation or mind set.  Tomorrow my schedule is back to “normal” and I have nothing planned anytime time soon as far as going out partying or going on any trips.

We have been getting our bathroom ceiling fixed up so I have had men working in my house for almost a week now and I cant wait until they are done so I can let Jillian Michaels verbally abuse me and tone my body.  I am hoping I can squeeze her in this weekend.

Here are some pictures from the game last night. I am running on about 4hrs of sleep so I apologize for this post being all over the place.  I hope everyone is doing well!
 
Champs

Born and Bread in New England
 

No comments:

Post a Comment