Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back at it!


Boy does it feel good to be back in the swing of things. Vacation was a good time, but eating on track and a long work out at the gym each day feels oh so right.

I wanted to do my favorite 2 miles in 20 minutes on the elliptical and completed it in 19:56. Four freaking seconds to spare I couldn’t believe it.  I then proceeded and completed 3 miles in 30 minutes and did a 5 minute cool down ultimately completing 3.3 miles in 35 minutes.  I also did 15 minutes on the bike. I figured my first day back at the gym I would revisit my favorite routine.  

I NEED to start strength exercises with free weights and I plan on buying some this weekend. I hate the free weight area at the gym, and I would not know what moves to do anyway. I do a Jillian Michaels DVD that has some good moves in it but I feel a little silly doing them at the gym.

I have been researching strength training DVD’s , does anyone have any suggestions, or any work out routines  you could recommend that involve free weights? I defiantly have the cardio covered, it is time to expand.

Sorry for the short post but I have work to get done. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment