Monday, July 30, 2012

Am I losing my mind?

Ecstatic.  Over joyed.  In shock.  Over Whelmed.  Proud.  Baffled.

                                                       This pic best describes how I felt this morning.

These are just a few of the emotions I am feeling this morning.  I have weighed in at 270lbs today. That is a 4lb loss since my last weigh in before vacation. That is a 20lb loss since I started this journey in May 2012. That is a total of 63lbs lost since I moved home from AZ.

                                                          63lbs since I looked like this!



I work hard and I am on track with my calories/weight watchers points 95% of the time, but to actually see the results from the hard work is amazing. If you do the math and see how hard I have been working and how much effort I put in everyday there is no reason I shouldn’t be losing but it is still just unreal to me.  Can anyone else who has lost a lot of weight relate with me on this feeling?  I know some people might think I am insane, but I have never been so proud! It really is showing me if you put your mind to something you truly can accomplish it!

 I find myself craving healthy foods and looking forward to my work outs.  Am I losing my mind?!      LoL. I am just so proud of who I am becoming.

Any who….. the boy and I did not go on our hike this weekend because the weather was crappy.  So we have postponed it until this coming weekend (weather permitting of course.) Instead we went on a 1.75 walk/jog around my neighborhood. I actually jogged for what I feel was the longest distance yet. I don’t know exactly what that distance was but I will be sure to measure it next time. I felt great afterwards and I can really feel my endurance building up.

 On Friday I did a new work out video on demand and I hated it! But I stuck with it. It was 40 minutes long and it was a mixture of strength, cardio, and abs, mainly focusing on abs and strength training. I used water bottles for my weights, I figure something is better then nothing. I have a friend who gave me  three pound weights that I am going to start using.  They will be fine for now. I know I will probably be ready for 5lb weights in a month but I am not worried about that today. From now on I will stick with the DVD's I like.

After doing the work out video I made a 2 egg white omelet with red and green peppers and a cup of watermelon on the side. Man was it delicious.  I decided to take a pic to share.

                                  Two egg whites with red and green peppers and 1 cup of watermelon



Today’s post is all over the place but it is better then no post at all. Hope everyone is having a great day! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, even when I'm eating right and working out I'm still sometimes surprised by the number on the scale, I think we just need to give ourselves more credit for the hard work we put in :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete