Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pre Vacation Post


Man am I sore! Every part of my body aches. I have worked out on the cross trainer crazy machine two days in a row now. Today will be my last day using it because I will be leaving for a week long vacation. I do love the machine because it is challenging and makes me sweat like crazy, but I am looking forward to the break.

Friday I will do my Jillian Michaels DVD and Saturday I will do my Billy Blanks DVD. I go to the beach Sunday and I have set exercise goals for myself as well as planned 3 meals that I will not worry about counting calories. It is going to be extremely difficult to stay on track during vacation but I am still high off of Monday’s weigh-in and I don’t want to ruin it


 
Vacation Guidelines

*Walk/Jog at least one mile every morning as well as walk 1 mile 3 afternoons/nights.   
*Walking/jogging 2 miles in the morning will not allow me to skip my night walk.
If I walk more in the morning and stick to my night walk that will put me in an even better position.

As far as eating I plan to still count calories and WW points. I will measure and weigh everything except for the following meals.

Wednesday 7/18  dinner at the steak house.
Thursday 7/19  small Oreo coolata from Dunkin Doughnuts.
Sunday 7/29 Chinese food

I think I will be able to walk more then a mile each morning because I plan on walking the entire beach from beginning to end, and then back and I am pretty sure one way down the beach is about a mile. It is also easy to walk long distances because there are so many houses to look at and little side streets to explore on. The main street going into the beach area is exactly one mile so if all else fails all I have to do is walk that once.

Eating will be a challenge because my family is going to buy junk food because “it’s vacation” so that is there excuse to go insane with fatty junky foods. My family also knows I am working very hard and they will buy some healthy stuff for me too but the temptation is going to suck! I will stay positive, and stand my ground. I think I will bring my motivational quote’s that I have printed out and tape them on the chip bags. That sounds insane but I bet it will work.

Overall I am excited to spend quality time with the family and have a week off of work!
This will be my view for the next 7 days.




I wish you all a great week and I will be sure to have a long post when I get back next week! Good luck to you all and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment